We all made eclipse glasses when the moon covers the sun, so lets all make mask to deal with the Trump-Virus. Here is a quick guide on how to make your own Covid-19 mask.
What You Will Need.
- An old t-shirt of pillow case cut into two 8″ by 6″ pieces, and four strips that are 1 1/2″ by 18″
How to Make the Ties
- Take the one of the strips you cut earlier and flip it wrong side up
- At one end, fold the end a quarter inch and press with an iron
- Fold this strip hamburger style and cook that burger with an iron
- Open the strip you ironed, and fold the bottom towards the seam you made with the iron, then iron it again
- Do this again but with the upper edge of the strip
- Fold the strip in half, press it so both edges are stacked
- Sew a 1/4″ seam along the side of the strip
- To all this folding and pressing again till you have 4 finished strips
How to Make the Mask
- Stack the right sides of the 2 pieces of cloth you cut earlier.
- Pin one end of the a fabric tie you made earlier 1/2″ bellow and above each of the corners
- Stitch around the whole mask
- You did it, tie the strips behind your head and you will be safe